These are trying times as we all are experiencing. We will do our best to provide you with important information about the COVID-19 crisis as information becomes available. Some important information below:
1. We are here responding to all calls 24/7 without the interruption of emergency services.
2. Please do not be alarmed if you see members of our department dressed in additional personal protective equipment like gowns, face masks, and eye protection. This is just a precautionary measure to protect you and our members. The attached photo shows the normal protective equipment we may be wearing.
3. If you call 911 for a medical emergency, 911 dispatchers have
been instructed to ask certain questions to evaluate your condition based on COVID-19 signs and symptoms.
4. You may be asked to meet our members at your front door or outside the building.
5. The initial evaluation performed by our members may be performed at a distance of 6 feet or more until further assessment can be completed.
6. Depending on the symptoms, we may ask you to wear a mask.
7. Please continue to follow recommendations from local, state, and federal officials.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 203-453-8056.