Stamford Couple Dies Due To Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

STAMFORD — Police say 80-year-old Peter Mihalopoulos and Anna Mihalopoulos, 83, were discovered by a family member Monday morning after having succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning. Stamford police Capt. Richard Conklin said family members last spoke to the couple sometime on Friday. Calls to the couple on Sunday went unanswered. On Monday their son-in-law arrived from his home in New York a little before 9 a.m. in order to do some work around the Long Ridge Road house where the Mihalopouloses had lived for 45 years, and to take them on errands and to medical appointments. Unable to get anyone to answer the front door, he went around the back and used a key to open the rear door.Once inside

Fire Marshal Training

Fire Marshal Course Offered Versteeg Associates will be holding an 8-hour course on Apartment and Multi-family occupancy inspections. This course will be held on January 22, 2020, at the Guilford Fire Department located at 390 Church Street in Guilford CT. The course times are from 8:30 - 4:30 Pm. OEDM has approved this course for 6 CEU credit hours. For more information or to register for this course, send an email to Joe Versteeg at josephversteeg@gmail.com. The cost of the course is $50.00

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square